Small & light, yet fits a huge battery
The very first Apple Made For iPhone (MFi) Certified iQi
Works with iPhone 6 & 6S
Looking for something to install in your existing favourite case? Try iQi Mobile
See it in action
The most versatile iQi yet
- iQi PWRcase for iPhone enables Wireless Charging on your iPhone 6 & 6S, so now you can charge your phone using any of your favourite Wireless Chargers
- iQi PWRcase is a fully Apple Made For iPhone certified device, making it the very first iQi to achieve this certification
- With 1550mAh of power built-in, iQi PWRcase will extend the battery life of your iPhone by up to 85% of its original capacity
- Re-charge the PWRcase either Wirelessly by placing it on a Wireless Charger or using a micro-USB cable
- If you don't have a Wireless Charger on hand, simply press the Power Switch on the case to get more juice
- Provides the necessary protection for your phone, yet all ports & buttons can still be accessed effortlessly
Never Without Power
Extra long battery life
Fonesalesman In the Media
TECHAERIS You can’t go wrong with this charger from Fonesalesman.
ANDROID AND ME There aren’t many tech products out there made of wood, and I think this one is done right.
Collection of Chargers
for every occasion
Simply drop your iPhone on the table to charge.
Pick it up when done charging.Learn More
Perfect on the go
QiStone+ is the Completely Wireless Portable Charger.
QiStone+ can charge your iPhone with iQi PWRcase installed with ease and convenience anywhere, at any time.Learn More
Charging in style
WoodPuck: Bamboo Edition is built using Hand-Harvested Mao Zhu Bamboo, surpassing the appearance of wood.Learn More
|1. Carefully slide your iPhone into the case, starting with the Lightning Port. Press lightly on the top.
|2. Place your iPhone on a compatible Wireless Charger to start charging.
|3. Sync with iTunes via a micro-USB cable.
|4. To charge your iPhone using the built-in battery of the iQi PWRcase, press the Power Switch.
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES
STAY UP TO DATE
Join the Wireless Revolution by signing up for our newsletter!